Category List

Saturday, December 14, 2013

I thought this said "I just wanna go home and watch Annie" and I laughed at how random that was, when I reread it I was very disappointed that it didn't actually say that. :(

Paper Flower
Paper Flower

Download whole gallery
Blossom punch thank you
Blossom punch thank you

Download whole gallery
How to make a turkey with Stampin' Up punches...
How to make a turkey with Stampin' Up punches...

Download whole gallery
Stampin Up Hexagon Punch Hello 1
Stampin Up Hexagon Punch Hello 1

Download whole gallery
I thought this said "I just wanna go home and watch Annie" and I laughed at how random that was, when I reread it I was very disappointed that it didn't actually say that. :(
I thought this said "I just wanna go home and watch Annie" and I laughed at how random that was, when I reread it I was very disappointed that it didn't actually say that. :(

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment